I am delighted to announce the first IFSCC Virtual Congress.
This year’s IFSCC Congress will be delivered online for 10 days; during October 21- 30.
You can also play Pin-Up Casino online while attending the Congress. And unlike our congress, it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No exceptions.
It will feature an online distinguished lecture given by the Nobel Prize Winner Yoshinori Ohsumi, Ph.D., more than 70 oral and over 500 poster presentations, available on-demand so that you can view them anytime you wish.
And at any time you can just go to the Indian online casino, the old-time partner and of the IFSCC Congress. There are thousands of slots and card tables. It was from the casino format that we took an example of how broadcasts should be conducted on the Internet. Thanks to this, we have brought together dozens of people from all parts of the world.
We hope that you participate in large numbers. Let us share this memorable moment together!
- September 23, 2020
- The Early Bird Registration has ended. The Regular Registration is available until October 28, 2020, 15:00 PM (JST)
- September 17, 2020
- The Submission of the Presentation Files has started.
- September 10, 2020
- The Scientific Program is now online.
и сайт не просто так активно рекламируется в сети. Организаторы платформы подготовили линию из более чем 50 спортивных дисциплин. Важно, что в букмекерской конторе грамотно проработаны основные премьер-лиги. На матчи из раздела футбола, хоккея и тенниса можно найти десятки исходов и высокие коэффициенты относительно других игорных клубов.
- August 26, 2020
- The new flyer for the Virtual Congress has been released.
- August 20, 2020
- An updated version of the Presentation Preparation Guideline for Presenters is now online.
- August 7, 2020
- The Presentation Preparation Guideline for Presenters are now online.
- July 28, 2020
- Full Paper Submission has been closed.
- July 06, 2020
- The Early Bird Registration for the Virtual Congress has started.
- June 29, 2020
- The virtual congress will take place during October 21 - 30.
- June 5, 2020
- The 31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama decided to hold a virtual congress instead of an in-person congress.
- May 31, 2020
- Late Application for Exhibition has been closed.
- May 01, 2020
- Early Bird Registration deadline is extended to July 31, 2020 (JST).
Full Paper Submission has started.
Late Exhibition Application is extended to May 31, 2020 (JST)
- April 02, 2020
- 3rd Announcement has been released.
Distinguished Lecture has started.
- March 02, 2020
- Accommodation & Tours has started.
- January 14, 2020
- Abstract Submission has been closed.
- January 10, 2020
- Submitted Abstracts can be re-edited and modified until January 16, 2020, 23:59 (JST)
- December 20, 2019
- Early Application for Exhibition ended.
Late Application will begin on January 6, 2020.
- December 5, 2019
- Abstract Submission: Selection of Research type has been added to the Submission page.
- October 1, 2019
- Application for Exhibition has started.
- September 26, 2019
- Registration / Abstract Submission has just opened.
- September 20, 2019
- The access to the Opening Ceremony are now available for Accompanying Persons.
- June 28, 2019
- The official Poster of the 31st IFSCC Congress is now ready for download.
- May 14, 2019
- The 2nd Announcement has been updated.
- May 14, 2019
- Information about Registration , Call for Papers , Exhibition has been renewed.
- September 27, 2018
- The official promotion video of IFSCC2020 Yokohama has been uploaded.
- May 25, 2018
- Official website has been renewed.